Present Perfect párbeszéd videóval
videó indítása: ITT
- Honey, we have to talk.
- What's happened? Why are you crying?
- I've broken your car.
- You've broken what? My car?
- Yes, I'm so sorry. I don't know how this happened.
- I do. You have always been such a bad driver! You have never learnt how to park a car. And now my car is broken. Thank you! Thank you very much!
- I told you, I am sorry. What else do I need to say?
- I see that it's not all. Any other problems, darling?
- I've lost my credit card and now the ten thousand dollars I've saved for our holiday have disappeared.
- Why haven't you called the bank and got your card blocked?
- I have. But, it... it's been too late.
- Ok, I don't know what to say. I'm leaving now. We'll talk when I come back.
- Where are you going?
- It's none of your business. I'll be late tonight. Bye.
honey - szívem
to break somebody’s car - összetörni valaki kocsiját
darling - drágám
credit card - hitelkártya
to disappear - eltűnni
to get somebody’s card blocked - etiltatni valaki kártyáját
It's none of your business. - Semmi közöd hozzá.
I'll be late tonight. - Későn jövök haza ma este.
Imagine that the husband is talking to somebody about what has happened. Change the relevant sentences.
She has broken my car.
She has always been such a bad driver.
She has never learnt how to park a car.
She has lost her credit card and the ten thousand dollars she has saved for our vacation have disappeared.
She has called the bank and got the card blocked but it was too late.