At the airport
LECKE INDÍTÁSA: ITT
- Good afternoon.
- May I see your passport please?
- Yes, here it is, and here’s my visa.
- What’s the purpose of your visit?
- How long are you going to stay?
- For five weeks.
- What’s your occupation?
- I’m an office worker.
- Where are you going to stay?
- At first at the Sunshine Hotel in New York.
- Do you have a return ticket?
- Here you are.
- Thank you. You have a tourist visa for three months.
- Yes, that’s right. I plan to travel some in the USA.
- Where are you going?
- I’m going to spend some time in New York. After that I’m going to Washington, Texas, and Florida.
- Anything to declare?
- Excuse me? I don’t understand.
- Do you have any valuables or alcohol to declare?
- No, nothing at all.
- Could you open your suitcase, please?
- Did you pack your luggage yourself?
- Yes, I did.
- And are you carrying anything for anybody else?
- No, I’m not.
- Can I have your ticket, please?
- Here you are.
- Would you like a window or an aisle seat?
- A window seat, if possible.
- All right, enjoy your stay. You can go ahead.
- Thank you.
May I see your passport please?– Láthatnám az útlevelét?
Yes, here it is, and here’s my visa. – Igen, itt van, és itt van a vízumom is.
What’s the purpose of your visit? – Milyen céllal utazik?
sightseeing – városnézés
occupation – foglalkozás
return ticket – retúr jegy
tourist visa – túrista vízum
Anything to declare? – Van valami elvámolnivalója?
valuable – értéktárgy
to declare – bejelenteni valamit
suitcase – bőrönd
luggage – csomag
aisle seat – sor melletti szék
window seat – ablak melletti szék