Döntsd el, melyik mondat (A-F), melyik sztárról (1-6) hangozhatott volna el a cikk alapján, de előtte egészítsd ki a mondatokat a két opció egyikével.
Considered to be the hub for all things in entertainment, Hollywood often serves as the homestead to many actors and musicians. However, despite their chosen professions, some stars find the need to take a breather from the continuous spotlight.
- Blake Shelton He and his wife hate to live/living in crowded suburbs where he would die from not to get/getting enough air or space.
Despite his girlfriend Gwen Stefani’s residence in Los Angeles, Blake Shelton evidently prefers the country lifestyle. The country singer spends a portion of each year in Hollywood but Shelton always makes sure to return to his 1,200-acre home in the small town of Tishomingo, Okla. He said: “I feel a little bit like I’m in detention“. Stefani seems to understand Shelton’s nature-loving tendencies. In an interview the singer claimed that “he’s quite miserable when he’s not in the woods or somewhere in camo.”
- Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively They can’t imagine to live/living somewhere without to have/having loads of animals around them.
Deadpool star Ryan Reynolds and Gossip Girl’s Blake Lively move away from the limelight of Hollywood in 2012, long before kids were in the picture. The Lively-Reynolds couple raise their two children in the upscale neighborhood in order to provide a “normal” upbringing.
- Chris Hemsworth He enjoys to be/being active part of the local community.
Thor star Chris Hemsworth, along with fellow actress and wife Elsa Pataky, left their Los Angeles residency to escape the hustle and bustle of a Hollywood environment in 2014. Today, the couple raise their three children on the coast of Hemsworth’s homeland of Australia.
In an interview the God of Thunder described Hollywood living as “a bit suffocating.” “We were living shoulder to shoulder in the suburbs and thought that’s not how we want our kids to grow up,” Hemsworth continued. “Moving to a kind of farm setup back here on the coast in Australia has been the best thing.”
- Elijah Wood He adores to be/being in the forest in his camouflage outfit.
Lord of the Rings star Elijah Wood found comfort outside of the Hollywood sphere, opting to settle himself in Austin, Texas. In an interview Wood explained that he’s “always been treated like a local” in Austin, where he enjoys a more relaxed lifestyle. Wood has kept busy with not only his acting career, but a budding DJ career and various charity work.
- Julia Roberts They are fond of to be/being able to live out of the sight of paparazzi.
Although her massive stardom may have once called her to the hustle and bustle of Hollywood, Roberts has since settled far away from the spotlight on a ranch in Taos, N.M. Roberts and her husband, Danny Moder, chose this secluded spot to raise their three children, where the paparazzi are rarely an issue.
- Kyle Chandler He and his wife like to raise/raising their kids outside the focus of public attention.
So for the Emmy-winning actor, raising his family on his 33-acre estate just outside Austin, Texas, was a no-brainer. His family — wife Kathryn Chandler and their two daughters — also includes four dogs and five miniature donkeys that roam the property.
source: on the basis of 15 Stars Who Moved Away From Hollywood, hollywoodreporter.com
szókincs: hub: középpont; homestead: birtok; breather: pihenő; spotlight/limelight: reflektorfény/rivaldafény; detention: fogva tartás; camo: terepminta; camouflage: álca; upscale: elegáns; hustle and bustle: jövés-menés; suffocating: fojtogató; budding: bimbózó/kezdődő; secluded: félreeső; no-brainer: nyilvánvaló/kézenfekvő
megoldások: 1.-D: being; 2.-F: to raise; 3.-A: living, getting; 4.-C: being; 5.-E: being; 6.-B: living, having
2. Válaszd ki a két opcióból, melyik lesz a legjobb megoldás.
- Susan lives in a detached house, isn’t she/doesn’t she?
- Tom and Cathy have been living in a semi-detached house for 7 years, hasn’t she/haven’t they?
- A pet lover woman in the company of her boyfriend was passing this terraced house at the time of the murder, wasn’t she/weren’t they?
- You’d rather live in a house with a big garden with this dog, hadn’t you/wouldn’t you?
- Let’s settle down in a cottage in the country, will we/shall we?
- Don’t enter my house with your dirty boots on, do you/will you?
- Your partner used to live in a mansion, didn’t he/wasn’t he?
- Your son had been waiting for you for hours by the time you arrived at school, didn’t you/hadn’t he?
- Thomas hardly ever speaks about his penthouse, does he/doesn’t he?
- Nobody rents a castle nowadays, don’t they/do they?
megoldások: 1. doesn’t she; 2. haven’t they; 3. wasn’t she; 4. wouldn’t you; 5. shall we; 6. will you; 7. didn’t he; 8. hadn’t he; 9. does he; 10. do they