Szerintem biztosan nagyon sokan láttátok ezt a filmet, és emlékeztek is erre a jelenetre. Nem csak taxis, de angoltanulós is:)
Taxi! Yeah. Yo, yo, yo, yo, taxi! Shit.
Gotta get a taxi, man. Here we go. Taxi!
Taxi! Yo, man. Right here. Right here. Whoo! Right.
This is the ticket. Yo, what’s up?
Brooklyn. Brooklyn, man. Yo!
Yo, man! You suck, man! I got your plate number!
I’m gonna call the T.L.C.
Come on, man. Somebody pick me up.
Yeah. Come on. Pick me up. What’s …
There’s a million fuckin’ cabs out here.
Cash, man. Yeah. That’s the ticket. This is gonna get me home.
Shit. It’s gonna get my ass home, man. I got cash, man!
Taxi. Look. I got the cash right here.
Taxi. Come on, man.
Come on, man!
Fuck all y’all!
No, you ain’t gettin’ -You ain’t takin’ my cab now. You ain’t takin’ my cab.
That’s right. Just keep walkin’. Yeah. That’s right.
Shit. They know you desperate. That’s all it is. What am I, invisible, man?
I don’t give a fuck. Get me a taxi. Have my name on it too.
– You go to Brooklyn?
– Hello. How are you?
– I wanna go to Brooklyn.
– Uh, come in, sir.
– All right.
– You know how to get to Brooklyn?
– “Brookland”? Uh, better you show me.
– Yeah. All right. Look. Phew. Go straight down Broadway, and then I’ll explain as we go. Hey, what’s up? What? You new at this? You … y-You got – You got it in park. Hey, man. You gotta put it in drive. “D.” “D”! “D” is to drive. Put the motherfucker in drive!
– Yeah, yeah. “D” is to drive.So, okay.
– Hey, what’s … What you doin’, man? Hey, what? Hey! Hey! Hey, man. What’s wrong with the car? Hey! It’s automatic. Hey. No, no, man. It ain’t automatic. Yo. Yo, man. What’s wrong with …Hey, look. What’s … What’s up, man?
– It’s automatic.
– Pull over, man! Just pull the fuck over! Yeah. Pull over right here, man. Shit.
– Hey, man. I don’t think this shit’s gonna work out, man. I’m gonna get me another cab.
– Oh, no, no. Please. Please. You are …. you are my-, my most best customer.
– No, man. Look, you ain’t takin’ me to Brooklyn. You can’t even drive!
– But you want taxi. I am a taxi. I am here. Taxi.
– I know you are a taxi. But I’m gonna get me another taxi.
– But no. No. Uh. It’s important. It’s very, very important to me. We go.
– Man. Yeah. All right. All right.
– I’ll go to Brooklyn, all right? We will go to Brooklyn. But you let me drive. See, I drive and you ride. I’ll pay the fare and all that. But I drive.
– No. No. It’s …
– What do you mean, no?
– It’s not allowed. Not allowed.
– Look. Yeah, it’s allowed. This is New York.
– New … Okay. Good. New York. New York. New York. Big trouble. Big trouble. In big fucking trouble. Do you understand?
– Do you understand what I am – what I am saying? – Yeah. Please drive careful. Uh, drive … drive careful.
– Yo, man. I know how to drive.
– No. No accident.
– No accident. Get in.
– No accident. But don’t tell. Don’t tell.
– Who am I gonna tell, man? Look. Look, man. Just relax, all right?
– Job. Go.
– Just wait a minute, all right? Look at this. You didn’t even turn the meter on. First thing you gotta do is turn that fuckin’ meter on. See, it turns the light off on
top. That means you’re occupied.
– I am. Yes, I am occupied. Occupied. Yes. There.
– Then you gotta put it in “D.” You see?
– I … I know that. Hey, don’t be saying nothing bad, man. I understand that shit.
– Put it in “D.” “D” is for drive.
– Just … Just chill out, all right? Damn, man!
– It’s nice.
– It’s New York. It’s cool.
– Ja. It’s cold. It’s cool.
– Nah, nah, nah. You know, it’s hip. It’s cool. It’s happening.
– Ah, I understand. “It’s cool is good.
– Goes good. Goes good. Yeah. Yeah. Goes good.
– In English we say, “It’s good to go.”
– It’s good to go.
It’s good to go. That’s good. It’s good to go. It’s good. Good to go.
– Yeah. Yeah, man. Just chill, all right?
– We have the same … We have the same hat.
– The same hat.
– No. No, no. Mine’s different.
– Oh, no. It’s the same hat.
– Mine’s different, man.
– This is different here. This.
– Mine’s … Mine’s the newest, latest. Mine’s fresh.
– No. The ear things here. The same. Ear. This …
– No, man. Look, mine is the – the hype.
– What is this? Hype?
– The hype.
– What’s a hype?
– It’s fresh.
– Fresh. Fresh hat.
– It’s the jammy. The newest, latest.
– Fresh hat. It sounds good. Fresh hat.
Taxi és Limuzin Kommisszió