I. In, on, or at? Find the right preposition for each sentence.
1. Can you do this ….. a week?
2. We can meet …. Sunday morning.
3. Mary was waiting for me ….. the bus stop.
4. Why don’t you finish your homework …. the afternoon?
5. The movie starts ….. 5 o’clock.
6. You left your phone ….. the table.
II. Fill in the blanks with the appropriate prepositions of place.
1. There are four people and a dog …. in the picture
2. I saw a handsome man sitting …. the bar.
3. I was here first. Can you please stand ….. me?
4. The knife comes ….. the spoon and the plate.
5. Are you …. the kitchen? Can you brew me a coffee?
6. I love being …. the beach with a good book and an iced coffee.
III. Find the best solution.
1. What are you planning to do AT / ON your anniversary?
2. On Christmas Day, there were many presents UNDER / BETWEEN the tree.
3. Will you come AT / INTO the sitting room?
4. I can see a limousine IN / ON the picture.
5. We live ON / IN Wimbledon.
6. Munich lies 530 meters ACROSS / ABOVE sea level.
I. 1-in, 2-on, 3-at, 4-in, 5-at, 6-on
II. 1-in, 2-at, 3-behind, 4-between, 5-in, 6-on
III. 1-on, 2-under, 3-into, 4-in, 5-in, 6-above