Banana and toffee ice cream
takes 6 hours and 20 minutes (including freezing)
– 150 ml full-fat milk
– juice of ½ lemon
– 125g caster sugar
– 300g cream cheese
– 3 very ripe bananas, peeled and roughly chopped
– 2 Crunchie bars, crushed (or any other toffee chocolate bar)
1. Put all of the ice cream ingredients, except the Crunchie bar, into a food processor and whizz until really smooth
2. Tip the mixture into a freezer proof container, add crushed Crunchies and quickly stir once.
3. Cover and freeze for at least 6 hours.