Calories per serving: 375
Fat per serving: 25g
Saturated fat per serving: 6,5g
Suitable for freezing: NO
– 500g new potatoes
– 2tspb rapeseed or sunflower oil
– 6 rasherssmoked, streaky bacon, chopped
– 125g mushrooms, sliced
– 6 medium eggs
– Salt pepper, to season
– Chopped parsley, to garnish
1. Place the potatoes in a pan of water and bring to the boil. Simmer for 12-15 mins, or until the potatoes are tender, then drain well and set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a pan and add the bacon and mushrooms. Stir occasionally, over a medium heat, for 5-7 mins – until the bacon has started to crisp and the mushrooms have softened. Remove the pan from the heat.
3. When the potatoes are cool enough to handle, slice and mix with the bacon and mushroom in the pan. Lightly beat the eggs with salt and pepper and pour into the pan. Cover and cook over a medium heat for about 5 mins, or until the egg has almost set.
4. Place the pan under a hot grill. When the top has browned, sprinkle over parsley and serve.