Saturated fat: 2.5g
Suitable for freezing: no
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2-1 baguette, sliced
- 100-150g Stilton
- 2 red-skinned apples, cored
- Zested rind and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 sticks of celery, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chives
- 250g grapes, mixed red and green, halved
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 100-120g packet rocket leaves
- 50g walnuts, toasted and roughly chopped
- Set the oven to 200°C or Gas Mark 6
- Brush 2 tablespoons oil over the baguette slices and lay them out on a baking sheet and bake them for about 8-10 minutes, or until they are crisp. Remove them from the oven and transfer them to a wire rack to cool. Spread Stilton cheese on them.
- Chop the apples and place in a bowl, then sprinkle over the lemon rind and pour over the juice; mix well to coat the apple in juice. Stir in the remaining oil, followed by the rest of the ingredients and tip into a salad bowl. Arrange Stilton croutes on top and serve immediately.