Irish Cream Chocolate Pots - RECEPT
Jöhet egy finom édesség?
Irish Cream Chocolate Pots
Saturated fat: 32g
Suitable for freezing: NO
- 6 medium egg yolks
- 4 tablespoon icing sugar
- 600ml double cream
- 200g milk chocolate
- 4 tablespoon Irish cream liqueur
- Icing sugar, for dusting
- 6-8 small ovenproof containers
1. Set the oven to 180°C or Gas Mark 4.
2. Lightly whisk together the egg yolks and icing sugar until well mixed and slightly foamy.
3. Bring the cream to the boil, pour over the chocolate and stir until the chocolate melts. Stir in the Irish cream liqueur, then stir this into the egg-yolk mixture.
4. Divide the mixture between the pots, then place them in a roasting tin or cake tin. Pour boiling water into the tin, so it comes about two-thirds up the height of the pots.
5. Place the tin in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the chocolate mixture has just set. Remove tin from the oven and carefully lift the pots out of the hot water. Leave to cool, then place in the fridge to chill. Dust with a little icing sugar just before serving.
The chocolate pots will keep in the fridge for up to 3 days.
ovenproof container - tűzálló edény
foamy - habos
roasting tin - húsos tepsi
cake tin - tortaforma
height - magasság