Calories per serving: 183
Fat per serving: 9,5g
Saturated fat per serving: 1,5g
Suitable for freezing: NO
– 750g new potatoes
– 4tbsp light olive oil
– 1 bulb garlic, separated into cloves
– 50g anchovy fillets (tinned), drained and sliced
– 200-300g cherry tomatoes on the vine
– 3-4tbsp sliced olives (black and green)
– Black pepper, to season
1. Begin by preheating the oven to 200C or GasMark 6.
2. Place the potatoes in a roasting tin and coat with 2tbsp olive oil. Roast them in the centre of the oven for 20 mins.
3. Remove from the oven and add the rest of the ingredients,drizzling over the remaining olive oil and grinding over some black pepper. Return to the oven for 20-25 mins, or until the potatoes are tender and the skins on the tomatoes are just starting to split. Serve immediately.