saturated fat: 21g
suitable for freezing: YES
– 200g Brie or Camambert, rind removed
– 125g Gruyére cheese
– 100g cream cheese
– 3tbsp milk or white wine
– 2tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
– 1tsp cornflour
– 5 tbsp chutney
– 1tsp thyme sprigs
– bread, to serve
– 15cm ovenproof dish
1. Heat oven to 160°C or Gas Mark 3. Put the cheeses and cream cheese in a processor with the milk or wine, half the Parmesan and cornflour. Blend until smooth.
2. Spoon the chutney into the base of the ovenproof dish and spoon onto the creamy cheese. Season generously, sprinkle with thyme and remaining Parmesan.
3. Bake for 20 mins until pale golden. Serve with bread for everyone to dip in.