Spanish stir-fry chicken - recept
15 perc és kész ez a finom, spanyolos, csirkés étel.
Spanish stir-fry chicken
This simple dish is packed with flavour, and better still, it's ready in 15 minutes flat. Mix chicken with chorizo, red peppers and lemon juice to make this Mediterranean-style dish.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
- 4 chicken thighs or 2 chicken breasts
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsps. olive oil
- 1 romano red pepper, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 60g chorizo piece skinned, sliced into 10
- about 8 sage leaves, chopped
- a few fresh thyme sprigs or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- zest and juice of 1/2 lemon
- crusty bread and salad leaves, to serve
1. Slice the chicken into finger-width strips or chunks and season well while a wok or frying pan heats up. Add half the oil and brown the chicken all over for 5 minutes. Push the chicken to one side in the wok.
2. Add the rest of the oil, red pepper, garlic, chorizo, sage and thyme, and fry for a few minutes. Add the lemon zest and juice.
3. Stir well and heat through for a minute. Serve with bread and salad or green veg, if you like.
TIP: You can use 2 ready-roasted/chargrilled red peppers for extra speed.