Mára egy vicces leckét készítettem, amelyben 32 mondatot találsz angolul tanulók fogalmazásaiból, mégpedig olyanokat, amelyekben valamilyen helyesírási vagy nyelvtani hiba van, mégis helyesek a mondatok! Hogyan lehetséges ez? Úgy, hogy a hibás mondat teljesen mást jelent, mint amit valószín?leg a diák mondani akart, így a mondat bár helyes is lehetne, mégsem az!
A múlt héten mutattam egy linket, ahol meg tudod hallgatni a szavak kiejtését, ezt most is ajánlom (sokan írtátok, hogy nagyon-nagy segítség kezd?knek):
Jó tanulást és kellemes hétvégét kívánok!!
| || |
Az alábbi mondatokat angol nyelvet tanuló gyerekek írták le fogalmazásaikban, nem is sejtve, hogy a milyen viccessé tették a mondatokat a helyesírási és nyelvtani hibáikkal.
1. We put the meat in the freezer after we came home from chopping.
2. She likes to wash TV when she gets home.
3. I went to Canada to see Niagara False.
4. We made planes to go different places.
5. The cat was hungry because we forgot to eat him.
6. [same fill-in] my grandmother was at the airport so I had to put her up in my car.
7. A widow is a woman whose husband is dyed.
8. I want to pass this curse.
9. It was noisy, so he shot the window.
10. I like my sister's husband. He's a really nice gay.
11. I had to go to my children's school melting.
12. There were ducks on the pond, so we felt them.
13. School was hard in the beginning because I knew only a little person.
14. Although I wasn't born, I feel like a real Cuban.
15. I'm from the Dominican Republic, but I have been living for four years.
16. After I graduated, I married me.
17. He can't work in the US because he doesn't have a green car.
18. We had phone at the picnic.
19. I tried eating prepared American foods, but now I cook myself as much as I can.
20. He'll lose his job if he doesn't stop to drink alcohol.
21. I'm going to visit my mother-in-love.
22. Muslims have to play five times a day.
23. He's been eaten at expensive restaurants lately.
24. Muslims have to go to the morgue every Friday.
25. On weekends I enjoy playing in the piano.
26. I'm Christian, so I didn't have a sex before I got married.
27. Joan, who I have known for many years, is one of my closet friends.
28. Children with metal problems make me sad.
29. After I was a high student, I went to the university.
30. She works as a baby sister in this country.
31. When I feel tired, I go to bed and take a map.
32. The police didn't punish me because I was a miner.