A videó megnézése után egészítsd ki a következő szöveget, az interjúban elhangzottak alapján. Pontosan ugyanazokat a szavakat kell használnod. Segítségül, megadtuk a szavak kezdőbetűjét.
- Carrie Bradshaw is back in the big city more than two D…… after the show first P…., the next chapter of Sex in the City is almost here.
- While fans can’t wait to see the latest trends in high fashion, some on social media are only focused on the A…… of Sarah Jessica Parker and the show’s other stars and how they’ve A……. .
- Online the C….. has been H…... .
- Some poking fun and C…… them to the Golden Girls which is why Sarah Jessica Parker isn’t H…….
- Speaking out in a new A…. for the December issue of Vogue saying: “It almost feels as I…. people don’t want us to be perfectly okay with where we are.”
- Adding: “There’s so much misogynist chatter in R….. to us that W… Happen. About. A. Man.”
- Over the summer Parker’s A….. was also scrutinized after she was photographed rocking her natural silver-S…. hair while dining with her longtime friend Andy Cohen.
- Parker telling Vogue: “He has a F… head of gray hair and he’s E….. Why is it okay for him?”
- Speaking about her own L…. she says: “What am I going to do about it? Stop aging? D….. ?”
- Parker has received a W…. of support online for standing up A….ageism in Hollywood.
- 10-episode R…. series on HBO Max follows B…. characters, Carrie, Miranda and Charlotte as they continue their friendship from their 30s into their 50s.
- The show’s creators say you can expect the same great friendships and fashion as the women N….. the challenges of love and life in the Big Apple but at a more M…. age with silver hair not often shown on the silver S….. .
- Sarah Jessica Parker is also an E…. producer for the series which does P….. next month.
- Creators say the R….. will feature a new more diverse C…... .
The Golden Girls is an American sitcom created by Susan Harris that originally aired on NBC from September 14, 1985, to May 9, 1992, with a total of 180 half-hour episodes, spanning seven seasons. With an ensemble cast starring Beatrice Arthur, Betty White, Rue McClanahan, and Estelle Getty, the show is centered around four older women who share friendship and a home in Miami, Florida.
The Golden Girls received critical acclaim throughout most of its run, and won several awards. Each of the four stars received an Emmy Award, making it one of only four sitcoms in the award’s history to achieve this.
spanning – the period of time that something exists or happens
ensemble cast – is one which is composed of multiple principal actors and performers who are typically assigned roughly equal amounts of screen time
critical acclaim – is the critics’ enthusiastic approval (even the grouchy critics approve of you)
1. decades – premiered;
2. appearance – aged;
3. criticism – harsh;
4. comparing – holding;
5. article – if;
6. response – would;
7. appearance – streaked;
8. full – exquisite;
9. looks – disappear;
10. wave – against;
11. revival – beloved;
12. navigate – mature – screen;
13. executive – premiere;
14. reboot – cast
|to poke fun at somebody||kigúnyolni valakit|
|to compare to||hasonlítani valakihez/valamihez|
|to hold back||visszafogni magát/habozni (várni a válasszal)|
|in response to||válaszolva valamire|
|to scrutinize||tüzetesen megvizsgálni|
|to rock||sikeresen viselni|
|a wave of support||támogatási hullám|
|to stand up against||szembeszállni/ellenállni|
|to navigate the challenges||eligazodni a kihívások között|
|the Big Apple||New York|
|reboot||egy új és érdekes verziója egy meglévő mozi vagy televíziós filmnek/sorozatnak|