A videó megnézése után válaszoljatok a következő kérdésekre.
source: Ryan Reynolds And Jodie Comer Play Who’s Who, BuzzFeed Celeb, Youtube
- Who is most like their character in Free Guy?
- Why is Taika Waititi mentioned?
- Who is best at doing impressions of other cast members?
- Who is the music man in the crew?
- Why is Utkarsh Ambudkar mentioned?
- Why did the crew hate Jodie for five minutes during the shooting?
- Who is most likely to nail a scene on the first take?
- Who is most likely to pull a prank on set?
- Who is most likely to get caught taking a selfie?
- What else is Taika famous for?
- Who is most likely to laugh during an awkward situation and what is Ryan’s opinion of it?
- Why does Ryan think that having crow’s feet is a good thing?
keys/megoldások: 1. Both of them think that the other is very similar to the character in real life, but Ryan thinks that Jodie is much more Milly in real life.; 2. Because he is the least similar to his Free Guy character in real life because he has style but he is not malevolent at all.; 3. According to Jodie they have never tried this but they have played an impersonation game today and Ryan won so he is the one.; 4. Joe Keery; 5. Because he is the co-star and he would play video-games for a week if he could.; 6. Because sometimes she had giggle-fits and they wasted time and money.; 7. Both of them think that the other is but Jodie thinks that Ryan always has like six ideas all in his back pocket, riffs them all off, and every single one of them lands.; 8. Blake, she looks at prank as art.; 9. Taika does some pretty elaborate set selfies when he’s on set.; 10. He loves taking a nap between takes.; 11. Jodie because she is an easy laugh, Ryan thinks she is a quick to laugh and he thinks it as a virtue.; 12. Because it indicates that the person has laughed a lot.
|to do impressions||utánozni valakiket|
|to play impersonation game||másokat utánzásáról szóló játék|
|to nail a scene||sikeresen megoldani egy jelenetet|
|to riff sg off||használni egy ötletet egy másik
|to land||megállja a helyét|
|to pull a prank||tréfát űzni/viccelődni/átverni valakit|
|to get caught taking a selfie||szelfizésen kapni valakit|
|to take a nap||szundítani|
|a take||egy felvett jelenet|
|awkward situation||kellemetlen/kínos helyzet|
|crow’s feet||szarkalábak (szem körül)|
|to be quick to laugh||könnyen elneveti magát|