On Saturday, Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton tied the knot in Oklahoma in a blend of country and glamour. Their friend Carson Daly, who officiated the wedding, reports for TODAY. He talks about the vows Gwen wrote and the special song Blake wrote and composed for the occasion.
A videó megnézése után próbálj meg válaszolni a következő kérdésekre a hallottak és látottak alapján.
- Why was Carson Daly invited to the wedding ceremony?
- Where was the ceremony held?
- What was the special piece of clothing the groom was wearing?
- Where did they meet for the first time?
- Why was it a miracle for Blake to meet Gwen?
- Why is Gwen grateful for?
- What did they do in 2020 Super Bowl ad?
- Why was their wedding described as it was ‘perfectly them’?
- Why did Carson mention the ‘fried chicken with a glass of champagne’?
- How did Blake surprise Gwen during the ceremony?
keys/megoldások: 1. he officiated their wedding; 2. in a chapel in Oklahoma, Blake Shelton built for this occasion; 3. a pair of blue jeans because it is his trademark; 4. on the set of the Voice meeting for the first time, when Gwen joined the show for its seventh season; 5. because he met somebody who was going through the same exact thing that he was at the exact same moment in time; 6. She is grateful for Blake’s relationship with her children; 7. they poked fun at themselves; 8. Because it was elegant and refined and cool as Gwen, and it was country, down home and fun as Blake; 9. Because he wanted to symbolise that they’re an unlikely pair but actually they’re a perfect pair.; 10. He wrote her a song and he sang her this song during their change of vows.
source: Gwen Stefani And Blake Shelton Got Married: See Inside The Wedding, TODAY, Youtube
|to tie the knot||házasságot kötni|
|to officiate the wedding||összeadni a párt/levezetni a szertartást|
|to be grateful for||hálásnak lenni valamiért|
|to poke fun at somebody||megtréfálni valakit/kigúnyolni|
|unlikely pair||valószínűtlen pár|
|change of vows||fogadalomtétel|
|to root for||drukkolni/szurkolni|
|bunch of||egy csomó|
|pinch me moments||alig merem elhinni pillanatok/csípj meg, hogy el merjem hinni, hogy ez megtörténik pillanatok|
|to peek into their world||bekukucskálni az életükbe|