A videó meghallgatása után egészítsd ki a videóban elhangzott dalrészleteket a legmegfelelőbb opcióval. Segítségül megadjuk, mikor hallhatóak a videóban az egyes dalok:
0:13 – Haven’t Met You Yet;
2:40 – Everything;
5:07 – It’s A Beautiful Day;
9:13 – Love You Anymore;
13:55 – Home
source (video and picture; lyrics): Michael Bublé Carpool Karaoke – Stand Up To Cancer, The Late Late Show with James Corden, Youtube; azlyrics.com
A videó megnézése után válaszolj a következő kérdésekre.
- How many Bublés are mentioned at the beginning of the interview?
- Why did James show a picture of Michael to his trainer?
- Is Michael bothered by his look? Why/not?
- Why did James mention superman? (give 2 reasons)
- What is James’s opinion about the opening of the song “Everything”?
- What does Michael do during his live shows in an arena?
- What did they try?
- What did Michael think of saxophones?
- What did James’s father ask Michael?
- Why did Michael mention spiderman and superman?
extra vocabulary: In scat singing, singers improvise melodies and rhythms using the voice as an instrument.
1. 2, there’s a fat, chunky Bublé and one who should stop eating Slurpees and work out more.;
2. because it (Michael’s shape in the picture) is his goal to achieve;
3. No, he doesn’t care about his look because he has a beautiful wife who loves him.;
4. Because Michael looks like a superman now and the Michael in the picture looks like a man who ate superman.;
5. He thinks that Michael was fully aware that it would be played in the radio.;
6. He takes the microphone away and without amplification his voice reaches the audience everywhere in the arena.;
7. They tried to order coffee by using the power of Michael’s voice.;
8. They bothered him, they were creepy for him, he didn’t like them.;
9. He asked Michael to come along and sing some songs at a charity event he organized/compiled in November and he asked for Michael’s phone number.;
10. Because he thinks they are fake heroes, the real hero is his son who’s battled with cancer at the age of 3.
(Now 6-Year-Old Noah survived liver cancer at 3. Diagnosed at 3 with a liver cancer, the singer’s son, Noah, underwent surgery and chemotherapy. Bublé dropped everything to be by his son’s side. Along with his wife, Luisana Lopilato, their 2-year-old son Elias, and their extended families, Bublé relocated from Vancouver to Los Angeles, where Noah was treated for seven months.)
|goal to achieve||elérendő cél|
|to be bothered||zavarja valami|
|to care about||törődni valamivel|
|to be aware of sg||tisztában van valamivel/tudomása van valamiről|
|without amplification||hangosítás nélkül|
|to shock me to the core||nagyon meghökkenni valamin|
|to give sy a lift||elvinni valakit autóval valahová|
|to come along||elmenni valahová|
|to be in tune with||összhangban lenni valamivel|
|to make a difference||változást létrehozni|
|to project his voice||hallatni a hangját|
|worst nightmare||legrosszabb rémálom|