A videó megnézése után próbálj válaszolni a következő kérdésekre!
- What did they do right after meeting?
- What was their second activity doing together?
- Who got Jason into it?
- Why was it special when Jason fired the arrow?
- Why was James extremely angry?
- What is the point of whipping according to Jason?
- What did James have to do when he got into whipping?
- What ‘happened’ to the log?
keys/megoldások: 1. They checked a 41 and a 36 knuckles motorbike. Then Jason dressed James up in leather clothes and gave him a joy-ride in a sidecar motorcycle.; 2. archery; 3. his wife; 4. He fired it blindfoldedly and he could locate where the apple and James were by hearing them.; 5. Because Jason could have fired his arrow into his face.; 6. It means testosterone for him. It makes him calm down and he feels good.; 7. He had to crack an egg by striking with a whip.; 8. James seemed to have split it with his fury.
A videóból összegyűjtöttünk néhány érdekes és hasznos mondatot, szófordulatot, melyeket érdemes közelebbről megismerni, mivel a hétköznapi beszédben előfordulhatnak.
- My schedule’s just shifted and I’ve got two hours off.
My schedule’s just changed and I’ve got two hours off.
- Do you want to hang out? You can come pick me up?
Do you want to spend some time with me in your free time and collect me?
- It feels like you were born in it.
It feels like you were born into this situation/habit/style of clothing.
- It sounds like it’s about to die.
It sounds as if it is going to break down.
- I don’t know that it is my vibe.
I don’t know that I’m in this mood.
- Is this something you do in your time off?
Is this something you do in your spare-time/free-time/leisure time?
- Do you know who got me into this?
Do you know who got me really excited about this activity?
- I’ve never felt less of a man.
I’ve never felt being as unmasculine as I’m feeling now.
- What is the point of this?
What is the reason for doing it?
- Okay, so that’s what you’re lacking?
Okay, that is what you are short of or you don’t have enough.
- I realize I was dead before this moment.
I didn’t live a whole and exciting life before this moment.
- You can’t make an omelet without cracking some eggs.
It is said to mean that it is impossible to achieve something without there being bad or unpleasant side-effects.
source (video and picture): 2 Hours Off w/ Jason Momoa – Whips, Arrows & Motorcycles, The Late Late Show with James Corden, Youtube
|to ride some hogs||nagy mocikkal menni|
|41 knucklehead||F-hengeres 41 köbcentis
hengerűrtartalmú szívómotoros motor
|oldal darab (oldalmotoros
motorkerékpáron az oldalmotor
|a Tomahawk course||tomahawk dobására alkalmas pálya|
|to whip||ostorral csattogtatni|
|You can’t make an omelet without cracking some eggs.
|Ahol fát vágnak, ott hullik a forgács.
(nincs eredmény veszteség nélkül)