1. Children love this red, soft, sweet fruit.
2. Red or yellow round fruit, growing on trees in Europe. Pick it in the autumn. It is the size of a tennis ball.
3. Red vegetable from which ketchup is made.
4. Small, round, red fruit with a stone, growing in trees. Famous alcoholic drink can be made from it.
This exercise is brought to you by www.nonstopenglish.com
5. Tropical, round, orange fruit with thick peel.
6. Tropical, yellow, sour fruit with vitamin C.
7. Sweet or hot vegetable or spice growing in shrubs.
8. Green vegetable with big leaves.
9. White, round, hot vegetable, you cry when cutting.
10. Sweet, tropical, long, yellow fruit. Monkeys like it.
strawberry – eper
apple – alma
tomato – paradicsom
blueberry – áfonya
peach – barack
lemon – citrom
pepper – paprika
ananas – ananász
mango – mangó
papaya – papaja
carrot – répa
cabbage – káposzta
garlic – fokhagyma
plum – szilva
cherry – cseresznye
1.A 2.B 3.C 4.D 5.E
6.A 7.B 8.AC 9.D 10.E