Vocabulary TEST – Shops & shopping
1. A … is a big shop with many sorts of grocery goods.
2. A … is the person who is shopping.
3. The … is the amount of money for a product or service.
4. … is the thing you pay with.
5. A … is where loans are made with personal property as security.
A: iron monger
6. Berries, apples and oranges are ….
7. The … is the place you pay at in a shop.
D: cash desk
8. The … is something you have bought.
A: shopping bag
B: total cost
9. A … is the person who helps you in your shopping.
A: shop assistant
E: drug trafficker
10. A … is the thing to carry the purchase home in.
A: shopping trolley
B: shopping bag
D: shopping sack
E: shopping beg
11. … is food from animals for cooking.
12. A … is a shop for soap, shampoo and toilet-paper.
B: beauty saloon
C: iron monger
E: fish monger
13. The word for soap, shampoo and toilet-paper.
14. A … shop is where you can buy confectionary.
15. Onion, garlic and tomatoes are ….
16. Pies, strudels and croissants are ….
1.B 2.A 3.C 4.A 5.D
6.E 7.D 8.E 9.A 10.B
11.C 12.AD 13.E 14.A 15.B