A videó megnézése után válaszolj a következő kérdésekre!
source: Will Smith Is Not Inclined To Enjoy Your Funky Ass, The Graham Norton Show, BBC America, Youtube
- What is Graham’s opinion about the 50-year-old Will Smith?
- What do we know about Will’s childhood?
- What do we learn about Will’s life before his turning 50?
- What things were mentioned from Will’s bucket list?
- Which did he regret including in his bucket list?
- What was he saying to himself down there?
- What is on Olivia’s bucket list?
- What was Graham’s opinion of Olivia’s bucket list?
- Why did they lose Kevin?
- What is on Kevin’s bucket list?
1. His doing his bucket list is like he wants to die as he’s doing dangerous things.;
2. that it was marked with fear;
3. Although he has created a wonderful life and career, he felt trapped by being Will Smith. As he’s famous and a father, he can’t do many things.;
4. fast cars, sky diving, swimming with sharks;
5. swimming with sharks;
6. Will, you’re just being stupid.;
7. She wants to learn belly dance;
8. It’s not a very ambitious one.;
9. Because he died of laughter at Olivia’s witty remark: “You haven’t seen my belly!!!!”;
10. Kevin doesn’t like to help death. He’s not gonna speed it up.
|to mark with fear||félelem jellemzi|
|to feel trapped||csapdába ejtve érezni
|sky diving||3 000 és 13 000 méteres magasságból ejtőernyős ugrás|
|to die of laughter||‘belehalni a röhögésbe’|
|witty remark||szellemes megjegyzés|
|to speed up||felgyorsítani|