Imagine that you’re in New York and it’s Christmas. You’re in your favourite bookstore, and there’s a red notebook. Do you dare?
– Do I dare? Not for just anyone. But I have to confess you intrigue me. You asked how this time of year makes me feel, so I know you’ll understand when I say…
– He hates Christmas!
– Lily, get out of my room.
– „It’s the most detestable time of the year. The forced cheer, the frenzied crowds.”
– Put the book back on the shelf and try again.
– If you want to know more about me, you’ll have to earn it with a dare.
– What’s that? A diary?
– It had these clues like a treasure hunt.
– He stole Santa’s hat.
– So, Mystery Boy, do you feel the holiday spirit?
– You like her.
– Okay, Clue Girl, wait, and see what I have in store for you. Release your negative emotions. I dare you to let it all out.
– I’m starting to like him.
– I like him most because he encourages you to get out of your bubble.
– Down the rabbit hole.
This holiday season dare to fall in love.
– I believe.
– I really want to meet you and think about you all the time.
– So what are you doing here. Go find her.
– What if I’m not who he thinks? What if I ruin everything?
Find the synonyms of the words.
|1. detestable||a. challenge|
|2. dare||b. to interest|
|3. mystery||c. merriment|
|4. cheer||d. hateful|
|5. to intrigue||e. puzzle|
|6. rabbit||f. hint|
|7. clue||g. hare|