Cover letter to Introduce a CV
RE: ACCOUNTANT POSITION LISTED IN THE SUNDAY TIMES
Please accept my application for the accountant position that was advertised in this week’s Sunday Times.
As you will note in my enclosed CV, I have worked as the assistant accountant for City Tours Company for the last two years. Before that, I attended Glasgow University and subsequently earned my degree there.
I feel very qualified to fill your accountant position and would like to arrange an interview at your earliest convenience.
Thank you in advance.
Mr. Daniel Craig
Dear Mr. White,
I am very interested in the administrative position that is presently available in your company. After learning about the duties associated with this position, I am confident that I can meet your needs. My skills in this area are strong, as are my educational background and experience. Allow me to discuss this with you, and you will discover a dedicated and competent professional who will work hard to benefit your company.
Please review the enclosed CV, as it outlines my qualifications in further detail. By examining it you will find that my educational achievements and past employment accomplishments are more than adequate. You will also see that I can bring an impressive range of skills to this position.
I would appreciate the opportunity to provide you with additional information or answer any questions you may have. Perhaps we can set a time to meet in person to discuss the possibilities of allowing me to fill this position. Thank you in advance.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Mr. Daniel Craig
*Amerikai angolban általában a CV helyett a resume szót használják.
Fordítsd le ezeket a fontos fordulatokat angolra!
1. Nagyon érdekel a meghirdetett könyvelői állás.
2. Kérem, fogadja el a jelentkezésemet a könyvelői állásra.
3. A Glasgow Egyetemen szereztem diplomát.
4. Meg vagyok győződve arról, hogy be tudom tölteni az Önök szükségleteit.
5. A mellékelt önéletrajzom részletesebben is körvonalazza a képesítéseimet.
6. Előre is köszönöm.
1. I am very interested in the accountant position advertised.
2. Please accept my application for the accountant position.
3. I earned my degree at Glasgow University.
4. I am confident that I can meet your needs.
5. My enclosed CV/resume outlines my qualifications in further detail.
6. Thank you in advance.