We are so sorry to hear of your accident. John and I had been wondering why we hadn’t seen you lately. I’m glad it wasn’t any worse than it was. You should be more careful in the future. Cleaning the windows is a dangerous job. We hope to visit you next week as we drive to Jacksonville. If there is anything we can bring you to make your days pass more easily, just phone us or write a message on Facebook and we will be glad to bring it. I sincerely hope you are comfortable and that you are not worrying too much about work and the children. We know you are in good hands with Dr. Miller. I had only good experiences with him when I spent two weeks in hospital last year after falling off the ladder and breaking my wrist and ankle. He is an excellent surgeon. But I didn’t like hospital food so next week we are bringing you something delicious and nutritious.
Get well soon.
Fordítsd angolra a következő mondatokat!
1. Nagyon sajnálom, hogy beteg vagy.
2. Legyél sokkal óvatosabb a jövőben.
3. Reméljük, hogy meg tudunk látogatni a jövő héten.
4. Ha tudunk valamit segíteni, csak szólj!
5. Őszintén remélem, hogy hamarosan jobban leszel.
6. Ne aggódj a munkád miatt!
7. Tudom, hogy jó kezekben vagy.
8. Csak jó tapasztalatom volt az orvossal.
9. Kitűnő sebész.
10. Gyógyulj meg hamar!
1. I am so sorry that you are sick/ill.
2. Be/you should be more careful in the future.
3. We hope to visit you next week.
4. If there is anything we can help just tell us.
5. I sincerely hope that you are soon getting better.
6. Don’t worry about your work.
7. I know that you are in good hands.
8. I have had/I had only good experiences with the doctor.
9. He is an excellent surgeon.
10. Get well soon.