Angol nyelvű recept szószedettel: karamellizált banán narancsos mascarpone krémmel.
calories per serving: 264
fat per serving: 9g
juice of 1 orange
100g caster sugar
for the orange mascarpone:
zest of 1 orange, plus two tablespoons juice
2 tablespoons icing sugar
½ x 250g carton mascarpone
orange zest, for decoration
baking tray, lined with a sheet of oiled foil
1) Pour orange juice into a small saucepan and add the sugar. Place pan on the hob over a low heat and stir until the sugar dissolves. Using a damp pastry brush, wash down any sugar crystals around the sides of the pan. Bring the pan to the boil and simmer the sugar syrup gently until it turns to a pale golden-caramel colour. Pour the syrup out on to the lined baking tray, and tip the tray to spread it out in an even, thin layer. Leave to cool and set.
2) Break the set sugar into small pieces and then either grind it into a powder in a food processor or place it in a thick plastic bag and crush into small pieces using a rolling pin.
3) To make the orange mascarpone beat the orange zest and juice and icing sugar into the mascarpone. Place in a serving bowl and chill.
4) Cut the bananas in half, lengthways, and spread an even layer of caramel powder over them. Place them, skin-side down, on the barbecue and cook about 7-10 minutes until the sugar starts to bubble.
5) To serve decorate the orange mascarpone with some orange zest and serve with hot bananas.
damp – nedves
to tip – megdönteni
rolling pin – nyújtófa
lengthways – hosszant, hosszában
to bubble – bugyborékolni