1. A ___ holiday is an official holiday when most businesses are closed for a day.
2. The ___ professions are jobs such as nursing which involve looking after people.
3. A character ___ is a written statement of a person’s good qualities, written by someone who knows the person well, which is sent to a future employe
4. The chief _____ is the person with the most important position.
5. Clocking-___ time is when employees should arrive at work.
6. A ___ car is provided by the employer with the job.
7. A ___-time job is done for the whole of a working week.
8. Human ___ is the study of the relationships between groups of workers in a place of work.
9. A ___ centre is a government office where unemployed people can go for information about jobs which are available.
10. A job ___ is a list of the responsibilities which you have to perform in your work.