Calories per serving: 224
Saturated fat: 5g
Suitable for freezing: NO
– 250g couscous
– 6tbsp virgin olive oil
– Zested rind and juice of 1 lemon
– 1 bunch spring onions, sliced
– 2 sticks celery, chopped
– 350-500g cherry tomatoes, halved
– 200g pack feta cheese, cubed
– 2-3tbsp freshly chopped chives, plus chives for garnish
1. Tip the couscous into a bowl and pour over 400ml boiling water. Mix well, then leave it to stand for about 5 mins, stirring it occasionally to keep the grains of couscous separate.
2. Stir in the olive oil, lemon zest and juice and salt and pepper into the couscous and mix well.
3. Stir in the spring onions, celery, cherry tomatoes and feta cheese. Spoon into serving bowls and garnish with chives to serve.
Our tip: The couscous can be made the day before up to the end of step 2, then stir in the vegetables and cheese on the day of serving.